The Bartertown Diner is a vegetarian restaurant in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It is a is a worker's cooperative. At 10 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday Bartertown transforms into BurritoTown and stays open until 3 a.m. In 2013 the Bread Square Bakery will open in an adjoining location.
Bartertown Diner is a vegetarian, vegan, and raw, worker owned and operated diner. The goal of the restaurant is to promote fresh, local ingredients along with a positive, fair working environment.
Hours & Address
- 6 Jefferson Avenue SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
- Phone: (616) 233-3219
- Monday: 9am – 4pm (kitchen opens at 11 am)
- Tuesday: 9am – 4pm (kitchen opens at 11 am)
- Wednesday: 9am – 9pm (kitchen opens at 11 am)
- Thursday: 9am – 9pm (kitchen opens at 11 am)
- Friday: 9am – 9pm (kitchen opens at 11 am)
- Saturday: 9am – 9pm (Breakfast served from 9 – noon)
- Sunday: 9am- 2pm (Breakfast all day)
Late Night hours
- Thursday: 10 pm to 3 am
- Friday: 10 pm to 3 am
- Saturday: 10 pm to 3 am