Welcome to Communpedia
Welcome to Kommynist.Ru, ComIntern.
And thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the People's Congress or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Non-leftist? You are welcome to make an essay or neutral contributions to the wiki. Thanks for your edits, please stay here!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
Mass-movingI am a critic of changing "Communpedia:" to "Communist Encyclopedia:". Why? It just gives unnecessary work when we could be working on more important things. Please explain the move.
- It was necessary for returning name "Communpedia" for project namespace. --ComIntern 07:15, 19 June 2011 (MSD)
- I think I understand. Error creating thumbnail: File missingYour Commie comrade, Rebel Fighter! (call me!) 07:28, 19 June 2011 (MSD)
Born in the USSRNice, how was it like?
- IT'S ALL COMMIE LIES, WIKIA IS COMM YOU NIST!!! Error creating thumbnail: File missingYour Commie comrade, Rebel Fighter! (call me!) 03:27, 29 July 2011 (MSD)
Am I the only anti-Stalinist active here? It may seem like that. Can you help me find people that agree with me here? You want that I shall die, don't you? Sentenced to death because you're a "Titoist" or "Trotskyist"? I don't know why. Stalinism have taken millions of lives - 15-20 million in the USSR (1929-1953 era only), 500,000+ in Romania, and in Ethiopia as well, 11,000 in Afghanistan (between Taraki's death and and Soviet invasion, or, in other words, under Hafizullah Amin), 200,000 in Bulgaria, 600,000 in Mozambique, 2,200,000 during Khmer Rouge regime, 100,000 in Mongolia, and a lot more in other regimes - and many of these were INNOCENT! The main principle of Stalinism (that differs from Leninism) is that it says that all non-stalinist must die. You also think so, don't you?
Is there anyone others here that are NOT Stalinists? --Nocomrade 20:49, 14 September 2011 (MSD)
- This is not a forum. Also you cannot say we're stalinists just like that, one may even take that as an insult. This site was created in order to inform people about socialism, also to prove wrong the western lies, etc. On the other hand, if what you wish to do is post anti-communist propaganda and you believe in western lies you can go here: http://en.wikipedia.org , greetings. — Error creating thumbnail: File missingxXPowerMexicoXx (Talk) 00:18, 15 September 2011 (MSD)
- It's YOU that are insulting ME! Saying that I'm posting "Western lies" and "Anti-communist propoganda" is MOBBING! You've formerly called me a "fascist". And ComIntern have even WRITTEN on his userpage that he's a stalinist. He also said that "all Trotskyists and Titoists must die"! And now I ask you again: Is there any other non-stalinists here? And now I not include the fucking Nazies that have been blocked. I think Stalin is more a NAZI than a communist or socialist at all. Greetings from the "Trotskyist" as ComIntern and several other stalinists here call me, --Nocomrade 16:55, 15 September 2011 (MSD)
- See http://en.kommynist.ru/Special:Contributions/Fidel_Castro_sucks_american_capitalists%27_cocks User:Fred Bauder Talk 22:39, 8 October 2011 (MSD)
- Done. --ComIntern 05:46, 9 October 2011 (MSD)