User talk:Ed Poor
- Actually, I came here because I misread your comment: I thought it was communIpedia (as in community). But maybe that's what communism is all about, building an ideal community?
- I intend to contribute to some of the theoretical articles on Marxism-Leninism, and to provide some balance where there's too much pro-communist bias. (I'm a big Reagan fan.) --Ed Poor 22:05, 11 April 2012 (MSK)
- Yes, I see, "I abhor their philosophy, but I detest more than that their tactics, which are those of the fifth column, and are dishonest". And firing them if they are honest is OK? Of course, you did have to be there... It is very hard to know what actually went on in that union. At any rate this all needs to be put into context. User:Fred Bauder Talk 06:28, 12 April 2012 (MSK)
- Good grief, no, I'm not implying anything about firing them. If Reagan was implying that, we should say so in the article; it would seem incongruous, at best. --Ed Poor 07:05, 12 April 2012 (MSK)
- Oh, I don't know. I might be able to help out, as long as I understand the rules. I'll give it a couple of weeks. Let me know if I make any mistakes. --Ed Poor 02:09, 12 April 2012 (MSK)
Error creating thumbnail: File missingxXPowerMexicoXx (Talk) 03:01, 12 April 2012 (MSK)
- Hi Mexico, all power to the people! You'd get banned at Conservapedia for doing what Reagan discussed with HUAC: illegitimate tactics. But while I was highly active there, I did support balance as much as possible. In fact, I wrote their original rules within a few months of becoming an admin there.
- I don't like the left-right spectrum - or maybe I just don't understand it. So I'll focus on objectivity here, okay? I have access to some very well-written open-source articles, from which I will quote liberally. --Ed Poor 04:06, 12 April 2012 (MSK)