Welcome to Communpedia
Welcome to Kommynist.Ru, FollowerofJuche.
And thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the People's Congress or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Non-leftist? You are welcome to make an essay or neutral contributions to the wiki. Thanks for your edits, please stay here!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
4.25Do you know why 4.25 is on the DPRK Army flag? If so, could you please answer.
- 4.25 is the 25 April, the anniversary of the founding of the Korean People's Army --FollowerofJuche 21:24, 28 June 2011 (MSD)
It's a dictatorship
Though you, of any strange reason that may be LSD or Heroine or something, love the North Korean dictatorship, you can't disagree that it's a dictatorship. Only a real Junkie would. Such as Syd Barrett, or, maybe not him, because he was too SMART to do it. You admit Korea is a dictatorship, I hope? --Nocomrade 01:55, 13 September 2011 (MSD)
- Dictatorship? words are weaker than they seem, who's to say the USA is not a dictatorship controlled by the bourgeoisie? I don't fully support DPRK but well, it's complicated, and from what I've seen and heard, it's not a dictatorship. Also it might not have been your intention, but you are personally attacking FollowerofJuche by calling him a junkie. He has never offended you in any way. — Error creating thumbnail: File missingxXPowerMexicoXx (Talk) 02:08, 13 September 2011 (MSD)