Welcome to Communpedia
Welcome to Kommynist.Ru, RebelFighter1995.
And thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the People's Congress or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Non-leftist? You are welcome to make an essay or neutral contributions to the wiki. Thanks for your edits, please stay here!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
XXPowerMexicoXx 22:33, 17 June 2011 (MSD)
Image importingWe need to know who is going to import what, so that we upload each file only once. here's What I suggest you do: go to http://communpedia.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:ListFiles and go to the last page (since I'm importing from the first pages, you do it backwards) Oh, it's easier if you use Special:MultipleUpload —
ReplyYes :) —
The Communpedian - June 17, 2011Written by
This week, our glorious people's isocratic republic removed capitalism in it's government. Moving from Wikia we have more freedoms as our country needs.
However, with our country moving it causes problems. We need to move everything from the old Communpedia to here. We gaining progress but we need your labour to advance communism.
Also, with this new found freedom children under 13 can create an account here to! Stop ageism, move to our own website. Freedom for all ages, races, religions, etc.!This is The Communpedian and we say bye.
Bureaucrat rightsOk, you are now a bureaucrat, but I don't think we should allow other users to get 'crat rights through a vote, I mean if we ever need another bureaucrat (that is, if we can't keep up with granting rights to other users just the two of us), then we will choose someone we trust and wishes to help. --—
Yes I do support the Democratic Party --Bobb 23:50, 29 June 2011 (MSD)
Whats the point of moving from Wikia?
HeyAlmost finished deleting all Wikia pages.. --—
Are you really a STALINIST?! Oh NO! Not more of that the main users support genocide and are stalinists! Oh NO! A young communist 08:31, 2 August 2011 (MSD)
- The OH NO is probably satire. Stalin didn't do genocide, collectivization of the farms to keep capitalists who hogged all the food for themselves when a natural famine was going on. Error creating thumbnail: File missingYour Commie comrade, Rebel Fighter! (call me!) 07:02, 3 August 2011 (MSD)
Wow! Is it you that is ComradeMr? Today, I also wrote a comment on "khmerrougeforever"'s page. But then I think I misunderstood the post. Because you are stalinist, and I misunderstood and thought you didn't liked'em either. But if you're stalinist, of corse you do. I also got reasons to believe that one administrator are operating several accounts, because one day I see a lot of activity, and another, there's no activity. And also, I think it's strange that I'm the only Communpedian that is not Stalinist. Oh, yes, I forgot, of course FollowerofJuche is not stalinist either, he's following the Juche line, but I don't support Juche, and Juche is inspired by Stalinism. Also, I suspect FollowerofJuche for being a Junkie. Is it ONE USER here that is not stalinist? --Nocomrade 20:59, 14 September 2011 (MSD)
- I do not support Khmer Rogue, and I am a sockpuppet of xXPowerMexicoXx. You are not a Stalinist. Error creating thumbnail: File missingYour Commie comrade, Rebel Fighter! (call me!) 04:01, 18 September 2011 (MSD)
- Yes. You're a sockpuppet. Most usual I would have blocked you for abuse now, because you are often voting with both accounts, but you are the most active users here - a kind of "national hero". Not that I don't want it, but I see the consequenses of doing it. Edits like this and this is confusing, because you DISAGREE here in yourself. That's fraud! And when you came with personal attacks, that you have done several times by calling me "capitalist", "anti-socialist", "zionist", "neo-nazi", "right-extremist" and all that bullshit, that is of course not acceptable! And you're making that illusion that this is done by several perpetrators when you are doing that. How many accounts do you have totally? 10? 20? At the Norwegian Wikipedia, a guy calling him "Sju hav", meaning "Seven seas", have registered 110 accounts or so (I don't know the exact number, if you want it go at http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategori:Mistenkte_sokkedukker_for_Sju_hav), and I hope that you don't have that many, but that is almost as much as we have totally here.
- Are you the Communist XXPowerMexicoXX or the Stalinist RebelFighter1995 and what the other stalinist sockpuppet was called? --Nocomrade 00:51, 2 October 2011 (MSD)
How can you possibly be a Stalinist and a Castroist, when Fidel is an anti-Stalinist? Not trying to insult as I have used to "traditionally" but was just interrested. --Nocomrade 22:25, 27 June 2012 (MSK)