- April 30, 2012 general strike in Bangladesh enters 2nd day after disappearance two weeks ago of Elias Ali, an opposition leader. "Bangladesh: Opposition Activists Charged as Strike Turns Violent"
- May 1, 2012 International Worker's Day "No Work, No Shopping, Occupy Everywhere": May Day Special on OWS, Immigration, Labor Protests Coverage by Democracy Now!; by Laura Flanders, columnist for The Nation
- "Venezuela Secures $1B In Loans From Japan To Expand Refinery -PdVSA"
- Plans by South Korea to finance $11.14 Billion in energy related projects in Venezuela were announced on April 25, 2012. Projects include and oil pipeline, a harbor, a refinery, and a power plant.South Korea Says It Plans $11.14 Billion Projects in Venezuela
- A plea from the peasants of the Sansanding Wp→ and Ségou Wp→ of Mali was broadcast on the internet April 25, 2012. It was alleged the peasants had been displaced from their land for the last 3 years and been beaten.Land Grabbing in Mali: Farmers arrested
- List of Activities for 17th April, 2012 around the world International Day of Peasant Struggle
- Dissatisfaction with the 2011 legislative elections in Russia has resulted in popular mass protests against corruption. Суббота на Болотной площади (Saturday at Bolotnaya Square}
- Today, the world is ready to listen to Occupy Wall Street and its claim to speak for the 99% against the profiteering 1%.  October 18, 2011
- Barack Obama speaks about the debt ceiling stand-off saying compromise has become a "dirty word". July 25, 2011
- Right-wing, Anti-Muslim, Christian terrorist kills over 90 in Norway terrorist attacks  July 22, 2011
- Philippines: Communist rebels and government meet and agree to continue talks  February 22, 2011