Difference between revisions of "User talk:Fred Bauder"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 01:28, 9 March 2018
- adaptive governance, complex commons, common-pool resource
- Template:Harvard citation documentation
- Template:ISO 639 name/doc
- Voces inocentes
- George Ayittey, author of Defeating Dictators: Fighting Tyranny in Africa and Around the World, Palgrave Macmillan (November 8, 2011), hardcover, 288 pages ISBN 0230108598 appearance on Washington Journal, C-Span, October 29, A caller from Houston, Texas, but obviously an immigrant from Africa: "We are suffering. We have been colonized by our own leaders."
- Path dependence Wp→
- "A paradigm shift has occurred, in which production jobs have been supplanted by marketing, design, engineering, finance and other more skilled roles."
- Essay:For any reason or for no reason
- Essay:Living revolution
Welcome to Communpedia
Welcome to Kommynist.Ru, Fred Bauder.
And thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the People's Congress or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Non-leftist? You are welcome to make an essay or neutral contributions to the wiki. Thanks for your edits, please stay here!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
Hey comradeNice dealing with the nazi troll —
Mass rollbackis the script working for you? 'cause I don't see any 'rollback all' links, also the nuke extension is only for mass deleting, it doesn't mass revert, so we'll have to find another way to do so —
- I was just copying you. It doesn't seem to do anything. That Nuke extension is what will work; I think, I may misunderstand it. I haven't used it for several years. I am a very poor coder. User:Fred Bauder Talk 17:39, 2 October 2011 (MSD)
Thank you for the warm welcome
Comrade. Hardliner 07:01, 7 January 2012 (MSK)
Communpedia has won the revolution against fascist WikiaYou may not know about this, but Communpedia was first hosted on Wikia. Then, when we attempted to move peacefully to this new domain, Wikia blocked and removed all Communpedia administrators. It took hours of work to fight for google rankings and to link from the old communpedia to this one, on most of its articles, without being noticed by Wikia. Now, the real Communpedia has a higher Google rank than the old one. I officially proclaim this to be Communpedia Google Rank Victory Day XD —
- I'm well acquainted with both Jimbo and Angela, indeed I count them friends, but this is definitely NOT them. Jimbo did initiate the use of material from Marxist.org on Wikipedia though. Interesting material will raise Google rank... User:Fred Bauder Talk 22:26, 14 January 2012 (MSK)
- Well it wasnt Jimbo or Angela but wikia staff who did that to us.. you know like any other capitalist would they were trying to protect the profits they got from ads on communpedia — Error creating thumbnail: File missingxXPowerMexicoXx (Talk) 22:33, 14 January 2012 (MSK)
Thanks for everything, comrade
Happy 6 months-editing! Thank you for helping us write an encyclopedia in defense and spreading of Marxist-Leninist theory, and against murderer capitalism and fascist ideologies.
Founder and administrator
Communpedia, the communist encyclopedia—
HUAC and Reagan
Re: my talk
It's a small world after all, as our mutual friend Walt Disney used to say.
best regards, —Tim /// Carrite 04:25, 24 March 2013 (GMT)
Hello Mr. Bauder
I think it's time we got a new feature article on the main page. I brought it up on the talk page and mentioned it to someone else but for some reason no-one will talk to me. --Napoleon the Pig (talk) 17:45, 22 March 2014 (UTC)
- How about working up something good on the Ukrainian crisis? It would be a significant challenge. User:Fred Bauder Talk 17:50, 22 March 2014 (UTC)
The ruling collective
After he gained power Stalin and the other members of the ruling team, Vyacheslav Molotov, Lazar Kaganovich, Anastas Mikoyan, Klim Voroshilov, Andrei Andreev, Sergei Kirov, Valerian Kuibyshev, Sergo Ordzhonikidze, Mikhail Kalinin, Andrei Zhdanov, Khrushchev, Georgy Malenkov, Lavrenty Beria, Stanislav Kosior, Vlas Chubar, Pavel Postyshev, and Nikolai Voznesensky socialized mainly with each other. In the early years most of them had young children and Stalin's wife Nadezhda Alliluyeva was alive. Later, after World War II, as Stalin became more suspicious of his colleagues, his relationships with other member of the ruling group, now older men, became more forced.
- Sheila Fitzpatrick (2015). On Stalin's Team: The Years of Living Dangerously in Soviet Politics (1st ed.). Princeton University Press. pp. Introduction. . http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10554.html. Retrieved June 3, 2017.