1988 in Doctor Who
- For criticism see Criticism of 1988 in Doctor Who
Continues from 1987 in Doctor Who.
Broadcast on BBC1.
- Remembrance of the Daleks Parts One-Four 5–26 October [novelization 1990 in Doctor Who; video 1993 in Doctor Who, 2001 in Doctor Who and 2003 in Doctor Who ]
- The Happiness Patrol Parts One-Three 2–16 November [novelization 1990 in Doctor Who; video 1997 in Doctor Who ]
- Silver Nemesis Parts One-Three [novelization 1989 in Doctor Who; video 1993 in Doctor Who ]:
- BBC1 23 November – 7 December
- TVNZ 25 November
- The Greatest Show in the Galaxy Parts One-Three 14-28 December [novelization 1989 in Doctor Who; video 1999 in Doctor Who; Continues in 1989 in Doctor Who.]
- Spearhead from Space February [broadcast: 1970 in Doctor Who ]
- Doctor Who: Vengeance on Varos Philip Martin January [based on broadcast 1985 in Doctor Who ]
- Doctor Who: The Underwater Menace Nigel Robinson February [based on broadcast 1967 in Doctor Who ]
- Doctor Who: The Wheel in Space Terrance Dicks March [based on broadcast 1968 in Doctor Who ]
- Doctor Who: The Ultimate Foe Pip & Jane Baker April [based on The Trial of a Time Lord, broadcast 1986 in Doctor Who, mainly on the last 2 parts]
- Doctor Who: The Edge of Destruction Nigel Robinson May [based on episodes The Edge of Destruction and The Brink of Disaster, 1964 in Doctor Who ]
- Doctor Who: The Smugglers Terrance Dicks June [based on broadcast 1966 in Doctor Who ]
- Doctor Who: Paradise Towers Stephen Wyatt December [based on broadcast 1987 in Doctor Who ]
See also Doctor Who by year.