2005 in Doctor Who
- For criticism see Criticism of 2005 in Doctor Who
Continues from 2004 in Doctor Who.
Continues from 1996 in Doctor Who.
Broadcast on BBC1.
- Rose 26 March
- The End of the World 2 April
- The Unquiet Dead 9 April
- Aliens of London 16 April
- World War Three 23 April
- Dalek 30 April
- The Long Game 7 May
- Father's Day 14 May
- The Empty Child 21 May
- The Doctor Dances 28 May
- Boom Town 4 June
- Bad Wolf 11 June
- The Parting of the Ways 18 June
- The Christmas Invasion 25 December
For later versions of these episodes see
- 2006 in Doctor Who#Video
- Series 1: Volume 1 May [first 3 episodes above]
- Series 1: Volume 2 June [Aliens of London to Dalek]
- Series 1: Volume 3 August [The Long Game to The Doctor Dances]
- Series 1: Volume 4 September [Boom Town to The Parting of the Ways]
- The Complete First Series November [all the above]
- The Gallifrey Chronicles by Lance Perkin, first published by BBC Books in Template:Flag
- Doctor Who Annual 2006 August: this includes, among others, the following short story:
- "What I Did on my Christmas Holidays by Sally Sparrow" by Steven Moffat [Moffat is the actual author of the story; Sally is a character in it, writing in the first person; this story was later adapted to make the broadcast episode Blink, 2007 in Doctor Who ]
Continues in 2006 in Doctor Who.
See also Doctor Who by year.