Flags of micronations
- For criticism see Criticism of Flags of micronations
Micronations are self-proclaimed entities that claim to be independent sovereign states but which are not acknowledged as such by any recognised sovereign state, or by any supranational organisation.
This article documents the designated national flags of micronations in general.
|Contents:||Top · 0–9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Flags of formerly independent states
- Flags of dependent territories, such as British overseas territories
- Flags of subnational entities, such as U.S. states
- Flags of ethnic groups
- Flags of active autonomist and secessionist movements
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Flags of micronations|
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Flags of micronations.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of this Wikinfo article is available under the GNU Free Documentation License and the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.