Look up Germany in Wiktionary.
- The Federal Republic of Germany, a European country.
- The German people or nation. Germany may also refer to:
Other political entities:
- Germany (European Parliament constituency), the European Parliament constituency
- Kingdom of Germany (medieval)
- Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation (1512–1806)
- German Confederation (1815–1866)
- North German Confederation (1866–1871)
- German Empire (1871–1918)
- Weimar Republic (1919–1933)
- Nazi Germany (1933–1945)
- Allied-occupied Germany (1945–1949)
- East Germany, informal name of the German Democratic Republic (1949–1990)
- West Germany, informal name of the Federal Republic of Germany until unification in 1990
- Germany Schaefer (1876–1919), Major League Baseball player
- Germany Schulz (1883–1951), All-American football player for the University of Michigan
- Germany Smith (1863–1927), Major League Baseball player
- Jim Germany (born 1953), Canadian Football League player
- Reggie Germany (born 1978), National Football League player
- Willie Germany (born 1948), National Football League player
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Germany.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of this Wikinfo article is available under the GNU Free Documentation License and the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.