Search for "Portugal" on Wikipedia • Wikimedia Commons • Wiktionary • Wikiquote • Wikibooks • Mediawiki • Wikia • Wikitravel • DuckDuckGo • WorldCat Amazon • Recent NY Times.
Portugal (country) is a country in southwest Europe.
Portugal may also refer to:
- Portugal (European Parliament constituency), coterminous with the country
- Portugal (surname)
- Portugal national football team
- Portugal Current, a weak warm water current that flows south-easterly towards the coast of Portugal
- Portugal Day, June 10, national holiday
- Portugal Cove, Newfoundland, Canada
- Portugal Village, Toronto, Canada
- Little Portugal, various
- Portugal Channel, proposed English-language television channel based in the Algarve, Portugal
- Portugal. The Man, Psychedelic Rock band from Wasilla, Alaska
- Poortugaal, village in the Netherlands
- Portugalete, town in the Basque Country, Spain
- Porthcawl, a town on the south coast of Wales
- Category:National sports teams of Portugal for teams called "Portugal"
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Portugal (disambiguation).
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of this Wikinfo article is available under the GNU Free Documentation License and the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.