Search for "Spain" on Wikipedia • Wikimedia Commons • Wiktionary • Wikiquote • Wikibooks • Mediawiki • Wikia • Wikitravel • DuckDuckGo • WorldCat Amazon • Recent NY Times.
Spain (country) is a European country.
Spain may also refer to:
- Spain (European Parliament constituency)
- Francoist Spain, known as the Spanish State, referring to the government of Spain under Francisco Franco
- Spain (band), a 1990s American jazz-rock band
- Spain (composition), a instrumental jazz fusion composition by Chick Corea
- Spain (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Spain (Between the Trees album)
- Spain (Michel Camilo & Tomatito album),
- Spain (Auden), a poem by W. H. Auden
- Spain Rodriguez (born 1940), underground cartoonist, best known for his character "Trashman"
- Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago
- Spain, South Dakota, an unincorporated community in the US state of South Dakota
- Spain (surname), a surname English, French, Norman and Irish in origin, but linked to Spanish expatriates or colonists
- Spain, a minor character in the manga Hetalia
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Spain (disambiguation).
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of this Wikinfo article is available under the GNU Free Documentation License and the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.