|Hon Most Rev Dr Cesidio Tallini|
also known as
Meddíss Túvtiks Kaisiris Tallini
also known as
Sachem Wequarran Archimedes
|Personal Information (Cesidian law)|
|Tribalised name||B Kaisiris Tallini, Ces, NC|
- Ces: Cesidian (parish)
- NC: Neocartesian (tribe)
|Born||Neptunday 26 Edison (N:26E1962@270)|
|Spouse or Partner (stirps)||None|
|Gentilic (gens)||Kaisiris (formerly Cesidio)|
|Nationalities (tribus)||Hernican (Aboriginal European), Tallinian (Political Geowner), Nemenhahn (Native American), Ryamecahn (Native Geowner), quasi-Pontinhanese (Native Geowner), quasi-Ouranian (Native Geowner)|
|Citizenships (cives)||Neocartesian (Societal Geowner), Antarctican (by affiliation), Cabindan (Naturalised African), Southern Cameroonian (Naturalised African)|
|Delineations (genera)||Geowner, African|
|Professions||Primate Bishop, Academic Chancellor, Sachem and Medicine Man, International Diplomat/Guru, Author|
Cesidio Tallini (New York, 10 May 1962 - ) — also known as MT Kaisiris Tallini, Sachem Wequarran Archimedes, or BCT — is the Bishop and founder of the Cesidian Church, and the Chancellor of Saint René Descartes University. Tallini is the world's first micronationalist recognised in de jure, or acknowledged in de facto fashion by several government or quasi-government bodies. He is also the first micronationalist to actually be recognised for multiple nationalities or citizenships within the same developing new region of the world. Tallini has assisted two micronations — Principado da Pontinha and Kingdom of Ourania — with their development; is a Native American Medicine Man by adoption; claims two Native African — Republic of Cabinda and Southern Cameroons — citizenships by naturalisation; and claims to be the world's first full Antarctic citizen by affiliation.
Tallini has earned both American and Italian high school diplomas in the past; has earned several different post-secondary education diplomas and certificates, including a National Work Readiness Credential from the National Work Readiness Council, and a Certificate of Qualification to Practice from the Law Society of Cabinda; and has earned a BS degree from the University of Phoenix, another BSc degree, two religious doctorate degrees, and was awarded two honourary doctorates.
Tallini is also the de facto or de jure author of several books in English and Italian; the father of Cesidian law, Cesidian analytic theology, Cesidian salubriology, Cesidian societal-political science, societal geography, and societal linguistics; the developer of several indigenous and novel time, linguistic, educational, and intellectual property systems; and an alternative scholar.
Finally, Tallini is also the Guru and founder of Global Earth Oceans (GEO), a new region under development.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Later developments
- 3 Multilingual anthroponyms (more official in bold)
- 4 Books
- 5 Trademarks
- 6 Credits
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
- 10 Authority control
Tallini was born in Jamaica Hospital, New York, on 10 May 1962. He has resided for extensive periods of time both in Italy and in the United States. He moved to Italy at the age of 9, where he continued his education. He eventually earned an Italian Diploma di Maturità Scientifica from La Scuola D'Italia "Guglielmo Marconi" of New York City, and an American High School Equivalency Diploma from the University at Albany (SUNY).
Tallini is an honorary alumnus of the University of California at Berkeley since October; an honorary alumnus of Pennsylvania State University since May; and an international life member of the Chamber of Computer Logistics People (CCLP) Worldwide since August. Most later developments in Tallini's life are at least indirectly related to Cesidian societal-political science.
Tallini co-founded the Cesidian Root in September but no longer has a relationship with the organisation.
On 30 April Tallini earned a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix (with honours).
On 13 December René Descartes is consecrated as the first saint of the Cesidian Church.United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA) political party in May but disbanded the party in June.
On 8 August the first Print Monopoly ⓅⓂ was issued.
On 20 January Tallini received an honorary Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in International law from the Academy of Universal Global Peace. The Academy of Universal Global Peace is the spiritual and high education wing of Snahalaya Ashram, which is registered with the government of India, under several Ministries of India, and in the United States Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database. The Academy of Universal Global Peace is also affiliated with the World Peace Organization, Power Ministries International, and accredited with the United Nations Global Compact.
On 27 January the Fifth World Community (5WC) was made a Google "City Hall".
On 11 July Tallini was spiritually adopted into the Nemenhah Band and Native American Traditional Organization, and became a Nemenhah Medicine Man. On 20 February Tallini was also ordained into the Native American Church of the Nemenhah Indigenous Traditional Organization, and became a Nemenhah Certified Minister and Practitioner of the Sahaptan Healing Way.
On 22 July the Cesidian Church was granted a church charter by the Universal Life Church World Headquarters (later renamed "Universal One Church"). Tallini has also earned a Doctor of Divinity (DD), and a Doctor of Theology (ThD) from the Universal Life Church World Headquarters School of Theology.
On 1 November upon certification by the Examining Committee of the Law Society of Cabinda, Tallini was admitted as an Advocate, and is now authorised to practice before all the Courts and Tribunals of the Republic of Cabinda.
On 23 January Tallini was appointed Communications Director for the Organization of Emerging African States (OEAS).
On 27 December Tallini was made Ambassador at Large of Antarctica and Unrepresented or Underrepresented Polities for The Multipurpose Inter-Parliamentary Union (TMIPU).
On 31 December Tallini was appointed Interim Deputy Minister of Information for the Republic of Cabinda.
On 8 April the Saint René Descartes University's Nobel Peace Prize recommendation is welcomed by the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and Saint René Descartes University's Scholar's Degree (SD) is also accepted.
On 26 April it is first noticed that the Ryamecah Confederation had been accepted by China's General Administration of Press and Publication agency.
On 7 June the Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA) agency was launched.
On 22 September the Government of Southern Cameroons recognises the UMMOA's Aphrodite Island claim.
On 27 December the UMMOA Collective Membership Mark [UMMOA™] application was filed by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), and it was assigned serial number '86153190'.
On 9 January Tallini provides the first services as Ambassador at Large of Antarctica to a Native Antarctican.
On 26 August the UMMOA Trademark became the UMMOA® Registered Trademark 4592162 article.
On 3 October it is first noticed that UMMOA English (UGV; en-UGV; Ⓤ) had appeared authoritatively in Google searches.
On 6 December Global Earth Oceans (GEO) was made a Google "Government Office".
On 1 March the Winnecomac (or Winnecomaq) claim/name is accepted by author and sociologist Christopher F Roth.
On 5 November the Aphrodite Island claim/name is accepted by author and geographer Nick Middleton (in the English language).
On 11 November the Cyberterra Mean Time (CMT) standard appeared in AcronymFinder for the first time.
On 21 January the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office published a summary of the UMMOA government's views. This is the first indirect acknowledgement of the work of the Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA) agency.
On 22 January the Office of the Geographer, Ethnographer, and Linguist (OGEL) is put into action through a special first article.
On 28 June the Kingdom of Ourania unilaterally recognised The Tallini Family (TTF) as a nation.
On 5 October the Indigo Race (or Homo sapiens ethicus/Homo noeticus) concept is accepted by author and social anthropologist Beth Singler.
On 13 November the Cesidian Root Language Monitor was rebaptised on its fourth anniversary as the UGV Language Monitor.
Multilingual anthroponyms (more official in bold)
- US/British English: Cesidio Tallini
- Español: Cesidio Tallini
- UMMOA English: Kaisiris Tallini
- Deutsch: Cesidio Tallini
- Français: Cesidio Tallini
- Русский: Каисидис Таллини
- Italiano: Cesidio Tallini
- Napulitano: Kaisiris Tallini
- Ελληνικά: Καϊσίδης Ταλλίνι
- Português: Cesidio Tallini
- Interlingua: Kaisiris Tallini
- Esperanto: Kaisiris Tallini
- Polski: Cesidio Tallini
- 한국어 : 치시디오·탈리니
- Latina: Caesidius Tallini
- हिन्दी: सेसिडियो तल्लीनी
עברית: קאיסיריס טאליני ▪ العربية: ساسيديو تاليني ▪
- British or corporate name: BCT
- Pen name (Nom de plume): HMRD Cesidio Tallini
- Native American name: Sachem Wequarran Archimedes
- Aboriginal European name: MT Kaisiris Tallini
- Naturalised African name: HMRD Cesidio Tallini
- Affiliated Antarctic name: MT Kaisiris Tallini
- Native Geowner name: MT Kaisiris Tallini
- 25 September A history of the future: Independent Long Island, [ISBN-10: 1-59899-129-9]
- 8 August The Fifth World: Micronationalism on Steroids, [ISBN-13: 978-1448663538]
- 17 October All Religions Are Cults: And What a Few Good Priests, Monks, Rabbis and Mullahs Can Do About It, [ISBN-13: 978-1449553555]
- 23 May I Giochi SIGNOR: Sport Integrati e Giochi delle Nazioni, Organizzazioni e Religioni, [ISBN-13: 978-1477493144]
- 21 February Ryamecah Declaration of Indigenous Independence, [ISBN-13: 978-1482510553]
- 27 December UMMOA. Serial Number: 86153190. Registration Number: 4592162. Owner/Company: Cesidio Tallini. Correspondent/Attorney: Cesidio Tallini. Int'l Business page: UMMOA. Full USPTO Record
- Himself - Self Proclaimed Governor, Independent Long Island, "Mouthing Off". Host: Bryan Unger; Director: David Konschnik. How The States Got Their Shapes. A&E Television Networks. History (TV channel), New York.
- Cesidio Tallini. Jak powstały Stany: Jak to się mówi, ODC 10.
- Cesidian calendar
- Cyberterra Mean Time
- Cesidian Church
- Fifth World Community
- Global Earth Oceans (GEO)
- Saint René Descartes University
- The Tallini Family
- Indigo race
- Cesidian law
- American Image Press. The Honor Roll of IFPO Photographers,
- The Norton Awards. The Norton Panel, 8 January
- Independent Long Island...whatever that means, by Henry E. Powderly II, LI Biz Blog, 6 September
- What Has the Hamptons, 4 Airports and a Hankering for Independence?, by Corey Kilgannon, New York Times, 22 September
- Independent Long Island flag, New York (U.S.), by Ned Smith, CRW Flags, 23 September
- Staking a claim for the .ILI TLD, by David Goldstein, DomainPulse, 22 September
- Descartes becomes Cesidian Church's first saint, by "Sotto Voce", Clerical Whispers, 15 December
- Trying Again and Again to Secede, by Clyde Haberman, New York Times, 30 April
- New Guinea Signs Multi-Oceanic Garbage Patch Treaty (MOGPT), by Sharon N. Leme, Free-Press-Release, 24 June
- Report: WikiLeaks Could Be Operated in International Waters, by Damon Poeter, PCMag, 31 January
- CCLP Worldwide recommended for Special Consultative Status with United Nations ECOSOC, Education Charter International, 4 February
- The Cesidian Root: A bizarre peek at the world wide weird, by Sasha Bogursky, FoxNews, 2 March
- Long Island statehood, Devon Moore, NukeVac Wiki, 22 June
- National Self Determination through Private Enterprise: The New Economic Plan for Emerging African States, by Dr. Jonathan Levy, PhD, Panafricanvisions, 18 January
- , by Clarice M. Butkus, Shima: The International Journal of Research into Island Cultures, Volume 8, Number 1,
- magFlags: A proposed flag of Long Island, by Cesidio Tallini, Amazon, 9 December
- Let's Split! A Complete Guide to Separatist Movements and Aspirant Nations, from Abkhazia to Zanzibar, Christopher F Roth, Litwin Books, 1 March
- The Absurd History Of The Intermicronational Olympic Games, Mark Hay, Good Sports, 14 October
- Beyond the Map: Unruly Enclaves, Ghostly Places, Emerging Lands and Our Search for New Utopias, Alastair Bonnett, Aurum Press, 6 July
- The Indigo Children: New Age Experimentation with Self and Science, Beth Singler, Routledge, 5 October
- Who is Cesidio Tallini?, Self Herald, 13 November
- La religione cattolica, by Cesidio Tallini, NAMIR, 26 October
- Micronazionalismo - Micronationalism, Res Publica SPQR, 7 January
- Micronazionalismo, Micronazione Sovrana Impero, 16 April
- , Micronazionalismo, 15 May
- Secessione, ora tocca a Filettino, Repubblica, 11 January
- Scrutinio linguistico, Interlingua utile?, by Alberto Mardegan, RePuBbLiCa Di PoNfErRaTa - Micronazione Quintomondista, 26 June
- Die de Interlingua by Kaisiris Tallini, International Media, 10 February
- WikiLeaks переедет в международные воды? (Will WikiLeaks move into international waters?), PCWeek.ua, 10 February
- Сецидианское право, новая модель (Article about Cesidian law), by Татьяна Бонч-Осмоловская (Tatiana Bonch-Osmolovskaya), PostNonFiction, 25 October
- Jus Cerebri Electronici, Raphael Garcia, Blog do Tsavkko - The Angry Brazilian, 19 March
- Controle da Internet, Raphael Garcia, Blog do Tsavkko - The Angry Brazilian, 9 April
- , R. Tsavkko Garcia,
- Canarias entra a formar parte de la Organización de Estados Africanos Emergentes, Vecinos Unidos Canarios, La verdad de Lanzarote, 13 September
- Czy powstanie kolejne ccTLD “indywidualnego imperium”?, Domainnews.pl, 24 September
- 圖外之地：39個從地圖上逃逸的地理異數，一場新烏托邦的世界探尋, 阿拉史泰爾．邦尼特(Alastair Bonnett), 臉譜, 29 May
- HMRD Cesidio Tallini's professional website
- Kaisiris Tallini's professional website
- About HMRD Cesidio Tallini
- Sachem Wequarran Archimedes
- SGNRS website
- Cesidio Tallini and related references
- Multinationalist - A website about applied Cesidian law